Sunday, October 5, 2008

We have a 6 year old now!!


Brenden has just turned 6 years old!! I can't believe how old he is getting! He had a big WALL-E party this year with a whole bunch of friends. We had so much fun! For his birthday

he got his own mp3 player and a skate board among other cool stuff! He is so sweet! He is doing great in Kinder and soccer too! We are so proud of him and so grateful for him!

4 comments:

The Hermansen's said...

Your family is so awesome! We love you guys so much... Happy Birthday Brenden...late! I can't believe how big he is! Love your page. Luv ya~ Jen

Kristen Cook said...

Oh! Handsome little man!!! I miss you guys SO much! Isaac is getting so big ... all of them are!!! They are so sweet! Love you guys!!!

Amber said...

Brooke I just found your page, your kids are so big it's crazy! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever!

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday Brenden!!! 6 years old already? Wow my goodness. Where has the time gone?